I’ve been wanting to write on
- This blog and where it’s going
- A news item I read which says that most Jehadis are engineers
- A Gurumurthy column I read which talks about a Sudarshan (of RSS fame) comment warning against idolizing and idealizing women who put their careers ahead of family
- The whole concept of ‘testimonials’ in Smriti (That’s our yearbook), and the character limit on that, and what that character limit might possibly have done to my -for want of a better word- testimonial for Tuna.
- Ponniyin Selvan by Kalki Krishnamurthy. Dushy, waitup… you’re gonna be mentioned in this one 🙂
- My first few impressions of NITK.
- Saying goodbye to folks I’ve been with for four whole years and who I might meet only occasionally.
- Reminiscing about the good times that I’ve had.
- The Tibet situation, the spineless Indian government, Myanmar.
- Right-conservatism in the Indian context.
- How and why I turned so blatantly rightist, and where the hell am I going with that.
- Use up 3 GB of WP space to host the ebook collection I’ve accumulated over the past four years. Copyright violations, I hear that… but no, I just mean to use it as storage space. No downloads. Except for the free non-copyrighted stuff.
Whoa! I had no idea I had so many post ideas when I started writing this.
Between Ironport and Segmentation Faults, I haven’t been able to log on to wordpress for a sufficiently long period of time so that I’m able to write a decent post on these topics, most of which merit long posts.
I’m glad to say I soon will be able to do justice to some, if not all of these.