I’m hard-pressed for time now. Actually no. I can surely make time for blogging. But then I choose not to owing to a few reasons… including my extreme lethargy.
Anyways… here are post ideas that occur to me, and which I hope to finish writing and publish here soon.
- I hate AR Rehman. Not really, but I’m appalled at the low number of results for that particular search string. Frankly… it’s impossible someone can be so well-loved. I seek to correct that wrong as soon as possible.
- How tired I am of the entire ‘Battle of the Sexes’ business.
- NITK’s Sixth Annual Convocation. This I simply HAVE to write.
- Catchy music of the ’90s.
- Rockford. The coming-of-age movie by Nagesh Kukunoor. I so love it.
- Wasting time on the Internet. No, I’m not going to be glorifying it.
- India might soon face an Emergency.
- Help! I’m developing a Tam accent of late!
- Is Google Reader taking my chat history into account while recommending me feeds?
And I’ve seen blogposts called Open Posts or whatever, where the author invites the readers to share whatever their impressions about the blog are etc etc, so I thought why not put that here.
So… feel free to tell me in the comments section what you like about this blog, what you don’t like about this blog, what content I should write more about, what I should begin writing about, what I should quit writing about. And whether you subscribe to my blog, and if so, since when.
And lurkers… this is your chance to de-lurk.