I suppose I am about to embark on another music exploring extravaganza. All thanks to DC++. And Its about time I compiled a list of songs which are, or atleast find compelling.
1. Joni Mitchell’s Both Sides Now: Found her after my cousin remarked that Big Yellow Taxi is her original and not Counting Crows. Beautiful lyrics. Deep emotions.
2. Sugar Hill Gangs’ Rapper’s Delight: Best one i’ve heard.
3. Elvis Presley’s Rubberneckin’: Just love the initial music and his complacence and the way he sings. Loved it so much that I never used to allow soaringhieghts to pick her phone when it was her ringtone.
4. Shaggy’s Chica Bonita: Well, flirtatious lyrics. Spanish Guitar. Everything said.
6. The Temptations, My girl
7. Simon and Garfunkel’s 50 ways to leave your lover: Crazy bitch 😛
8. Rolling Stone’s Sympathy for the Devil: Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name; Whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.
9. Edith Piaf’s La Vie En Rose
10. Bob Dylan’s version: Mr. Tambourine Man ad It aint me babe.
11. I suppose I simply can’t pick any of the Beatles song. The super heroes who sum up life. (ok that was a bit over board 😛 ) More on them later.
This is, i suppose is a very small list compared to the the number of songs I listen to. But well …